Horse riding in Tuscany for all
Starting from € 40 you would be able to live a horse riding experience in Tuscany, even if you have never tried it before.
Just 13km from Florence, you will find a 15-hectare riding school surrounded by meadows, woods and vineyards, where you will be at ease and followed with care, to fully experience a beautiful day in contact with nature and beautiful horses.
The packages offered below are available to everyone! No level of experience is required.
HORSE RIDING AMONG THE TUSCAN HILLS
Euro 40,00 - Duration 1h30.
Discover the Tuscan countryside in the saddle! The ride will last one hour and you will be surrounded by vineyards, olive trees and cultivated fields so typical of the Tuscan landscape. We will explain you the art of making wine and oil. In the landscape you can also see the typical peasant houses and some historic houses in the area whose stories will be told by our expert guide. The first 15 minutes will be dedicated to a brief introduction to horse riding and safety regulations.
HORSE RIDE WITH WINE TASTING
Euro 95,00 - Duration 3 hours.
Enrich your experience on horseback with a tasting of local wines in the Antico Granaio of the splendid Villa di Torre a Cona. The walk will last about two hours, interspersed with a stop at the Villa for a wine tasting of their wines. The tasting will be preceded by a guided tour concerning the history of the villa (only to visit the exteriors) and the company. The visit lasts about 30 minutes and illustrates the wine production through a visit to the historic cellar and the vinsantaia. We will return to the riding stables at the end of the tasting. The tasting includes: 3 glasses of Torre a Cona wines served together with bruschetta with paté, Tuscan pecorino cheese and olives.
HORSE RIDE WITH LUNCH
Euro 140,00 Duration 3h30.
For a horseback ride of relaxation and good food. The walk will last about 2 hours, in the picturesque setting of the Tuscan countryside. We will stop at a farm or in a restaurant to enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch and then, back to riding in the saddle of our horse. In summer it is also possible, during the lunch break, to take a dip in the pool to make this experience even more unforgettable. Lunch usually includes: Tuscan mixed antipasto, mixed grilled meat with potatoes, dessert, water and wine.
* All our walks include the presence of an expert guide and a brief introduction to riding the horse and to safety regulations.
* All the horses in the center are trained, gentle and suitable even for those without experience.
* All horse riding involves the use of the mandatory helmet that will be provided by our center and insurance.
* For our activities we recommend comfortable clothing, with particular recommendation to closed shoes and long trousers (even in the summer months).
* Inside the stable there is a changing room (not guarded) where it is possible to change your clothes if needed.