500 Vintage Tour in the Chianti Roads Euro 150
Explore the Chiantishire on Board of an Original restored Fiat 500. Visit a Chianti cellar and taste wine and typical local products.
Live the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside on board of a vintage Fiat 500 during a scenic driving tour. Try to imagine how it would be to spend a day like the in the old Italian movies: driving a vintage FIAT 500 across the Chianti hills and enjoying all the beauty of Tuscany.
Stop for a light lunch at a Chianti winery. Marvel at medieval villages in the rolling hills of the famous wine region, and more.
Book the tour with Eurocasa Holiday and we will give you the opportunity to drive a fully renovated vintage FIAT 500 while a professional guide will be with you through the best paths and will organize stops in the most characteristic villages: you will discover the real Tuscany in these little gems that have remained the same through the centuries.
Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting.
Let us arrange an unforgettable day for you in Tuscany for the whole family!
GROUP TOUR PRICES PER PERSON:
• Professional guide
• Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
• Drive an original restored Fiat 500
• Tuscan light lunch (vegetarian possible)
• Guided tour of the winery with wine tasting
• Children under 13 are free of charge
Schedule: Tour duration: 6h00
Meeting point: centre of Siena or centre of Florence.
Departure time: around 10:30 am
Return time: around 05:00 pm
•A valid driving licence is required to drive. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive.
•Drivers must be at least 18 years old
•A valid credit card is required in order to do the tour as a driver, otherwise won’t be possible to attend the tour (no refund will be issued if you forgot your card)
• If you sign up as a driver you must be able to drive the car. In case your tour guide considers that you have insufficient driving skills, the company can cancel the reservation without any refund.
• The tour will take place also with rain. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
• In case a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
• A maximum of 4 people are allowed in a car.
On request, we can arrange a private tour according to your needs.
Some insights on the Great FIAT 500
In the midst of the Italian economic miracle, the Fiat 500, or rather the New 500 as it was called to distinguish it from the previous Topolino, contributed to mass motorization in Italy and, in fact, opened the line of city cars. Declining in various ways, it remained in production from 1957 to 1975 and won the sympathy of almost 3.9 million drivers throughout Europe, often accompanying them in the first steps of driving but teaching everyone to become familiar with the shotgun to climb because his gearbox did not include synchronizers. When the first "cinquino" came out of the Mirafiori factory on Italian TV, the first episodes of Carosello (one of the most famous tv shows) began and it witnessed the transformation of both Italy into a modern industrial country and of the characters, events, movements and discoveries that marked that period.
The Fiat 500 represents a true icon of Italian style, a common cultural denominator that makes us known all over the world.
For the most curious: in the world of cinema you will find numerous citations to the Fiat 500 as in the movies 500 !, James Tont operation U.N.O., Auguri Professore, Disney Cars and in several episodes of Lupin III.